Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Children's toys are always an organizing challenge - and then there are the bath toys. Here are some of the options out there. Caution: There are sometimes complaints about organizers that rely on suction cups not sticking to the wall properly.
1. Let's start the animal parade of bath toy organizers with Peli's Play Pouch. It comes from EduShape in Israel, but it's widely available on the internet - at least for those in the USA.
2. Then there's the frog - the Boon Frog Pod.
3. Sassy has two sizes of tub toy organizers - there's this larger fish; in the smaller size there's a frog and a penguin. Update on March 1, 2013: I'm only finding the fish now, and the current fish is not as cute as this one.
4. Moving past the animals, we have the functional-rather-than-cute trap door toy bin from Better Bath.
5. Another option is a bath toy bag with a mesh bottom for drainage, like this one.
6. One Step Ahead also has a tub toy organizer bag. E. Harmon wrote a review noting that the suction cups didn't work well, but that the organizer could also be "hung on the tub or shower faucet."
7. A different type of bath bag comes from Baby Moov. There's an elephant version as well as this lion. Baby Moov's products are available in many countries (but not the USA); I found them through an Australian site, Metro Mum. Update on March 1, 2013: Now I'm finding a sea lion, rather than an elephant or a lion. I'm no longer finding this at Metro Mum, but it's on Amazon.co.uk.
8. Finally, there's this pair of nesting buckets, called the Bath Toy Store, from Kuster. (UK version here.) [via Cool Mom Picks]