Thursday, February 7, 2008

Five Heart-Themed Boxes for Valentine's Day - or Any Day

box, two different woods, heart-shaped opening

Some of you may consider these boxes clutter - but others of you might find the perfect storage piece somewhere among this collection.

1. The cherry and quilted maple box shown above looks stunning!


wood box with heart design

2. This wood box with brass inlays comes from Poland. Update on Feb. 10, 2011: I'm no longer finding this box on the web.


raku box, round, heart motif

3. Donna Weiss makes this beautiful Raku heart box. Update on Feb. 5, 2012: I'm no longer finding this one on the web.


six-sided box with hearts and flowers

4. As usual, I can't resist sharing some Etsy finds. Silver Lining Designs also sells some heart-shaped boxes, but I liked this one the best. Update on Feb. 9, 2013: Silver Lining Designs doesn't sell these boxes any more.


box with picture of woman holding a heart in her hand

5. OK, maybe this box from Noelle Hunt isn't the best choice for Valentine's Day. Update on Feb. 9, 2013: I'm no longer finding this box for sale.

1 comment:

Heart of Wisdom said...

Just found your blog from Clutter Control Freak’s blog roll.

I keep all my hubby's cards to me in a large heart box. Romantic.

Please visit my new homemaking blog at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome.