Friday, January 11, 2008
Want to keep your jewelry organized - and also out on display, so you remember what you have? Here are some options I've seen recently.
1. Over on Etsy, you can see lovely jewelry frames from Gypsy Lane. The seller says that the gold screen can hold approximately 50-60 pairs of earrings while the wooden pegs can hold up to 24-30 necklaces. Update on Oct. 18, 2011: Gypsy Lane doesn't seem to sell these any more.
2. The EARAMID stores earrings, of course. It comes in four different colors. Update on Oct. 18, 2011: I'm no longer finding this product on the web.
3. I have fond memories of my travels in India, and one things I remember are all the bangles that the women wore. So I was delighted to find this bangle rack.
4. The wrought iron jewelry displays from Subastral Inc are meant for stores - but they look nice enough to have in the home. There are necklace, bracelet, and earring displays; they are artisan made in the USA.
5. This aluminum jewelry tree is available on the web from Scandinavian Design Center and other sites. [via Behind the Curtains]
Reader Question: Wall-Mounted Jewelry Racks
The Joy of Jewelry Mannequins