Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Basic wine storage is easy to find. If you want something a bit more unusual, you're in the right place.
1. The terracotta wine racks from Weston Mill Pottery in the UK really caught my eye!
2. Boltz makes stylish items from steel; this counter top wine rack, which holds six bottles, is just one of their many wine storage products. Update on Aug. 11, 2012: Boltz no longer makes this wine rack.
3. The Laguiole Folding Canvas & Wood Wine Cave is an intriguing product. Update on Aug. 11, 2012: I'm no longer finding this product anywhere.
4. Moving on to bigger pieces, the Bachus wine rack, from Slide in Italy, holds 40 bottles and does not come with the bunny. And yes, it is spelled that way. [via Apartment Therapy]
5. This lovely wine rack from Wilkins & Kent in Australia holds 60 bottles. The company also makes similar wine racks in smaller sizes.
6. The Miranda wine credenza is another lovely wood piece. [via Better Living Through Design] Update on Aug. 11, 2012: I'm no longer finding this product.
7. And for a wall-mounted option, Vintage View wine racks are designed to let you read the labels! [via Apartment Therapy]
10 Wine Racks for 3-20 Bottles
Zanisa: Organizing Items for the Environmentalist
Field Trip to Stacks and Stacks
TruBamboo: Kitchen Storage Items