Thursday, October 1, 2009

First Look: 2010 Calendars

crop circle 2010 calendar

Update on Oct. 29, 2010: Although this post features 2010 calendars, many of the people, companies and organizations noted have 2011 versions available now.

Now that we're in October and it's really feeling like fall, I'm ready to look at calendars - ones with boxes you can write in! I've updated my calendar posts from last year - you can start here and follow the links to the other posts. Not surprisingly, some places that had nice calendars for 2009 also have nice calendars for 2010.

But let me point you to some more somewhat unusual options, starting with Lucy Pringle's crop circle calendar. As with a few of the calendars shown here, I don't see any interior pictures, so I'm not 100% sure it's the type I'm looking for - but it seems to be.


New Zealand wildlife 2010 calendar

Many of the wonderful calendars from Craig Potton Publishing of New Zealand are already sold out, but a few of them are still available.


Lego charity calendar 2010

And let's admire the Lego UK charity calendar - sadly, not available in the U.S. [via Creative Review] Update on Oct. 28, 2010: I'm not finding a 2011 version of this calendar.


2010 icon calendar

2010 Icon calendar

I'm totally enchanted by the Conciliar Press Icon Calendar.


cat calendar

And finally, let me leave you with some cats, on Pamela Gatens' cat calendar. Update on Oct. 28, 2010: Pamela Gatens' blog has not been updated for over a year, so I can't tell you anything about a possible 2011 calendar.

No comments: