Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two Artisans Make Noteworthy Boxes

box with gingko leaves and other Asian elements

box with zeros and ones

Patricia Hecker at Tattoo Dreams makes some amazing boxes - and I couldn't pick just one. With my information technology background I loved the Binary Box, but I wanted to also show you one with a more typical design, with a number of different images.


hickory wood box

And this beautiful box by Doug Stowe is currently up for grabs at Design Blog List; just leave a comment (or send a tweet using the site's TwitThis button) by midnight Eastern time, May 13. You can see other boxes on Stowe's Etsy site.

2 comments:

Cynthia Friedlob said...

Oh, no! Just as I've purged my RSS feed list to the bare minimum, you have a link to Design Blog List! Now I want to go to every one of those blogs.

Impossible! I'll have to leave the design searching to you. Fortunately, you come up with great stuff, like these boxes.

I entered the contest for the Doug Stowe box. Thanks for the tip!

Jeri Dansky said...

Cynthia, that's quite the list, isn't it? I read a small fraction of those - and thank goodness for RSS, since it allows me to easily skip to the few posts that matter to me.