Sunday, July 8, 2007

The IKEA Experience

IKEA, yellow letters on blue store

IKEA - you might love it or hate it, but it's hard to ignore.

Lots of people seem to agree Adam Gebhardt, who is quoted in a Sacramento Bee story on the IKEA experience, "I love Ikea. It has great designs, it's fun and affordable. Sure, it's not the best-made stuff sometimes, but it's still worth it."

If you are heading there, you might want to read these shopping tips from a former employee.

[Photo from The Consumerist]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jeri! I'm glad you found the article interesting. I was shopping at the Oakland IKEA when approached by the Sacramento Bee reporters about two years ago. It was a fun day -- and I still believe that IKEA fills an important role within an under-served niche; affordable, modern design. I just wish we could get one in Kansas City!

Best wishes,
Adam Gebhardt