Monday, July 23, 2007

13 Wooden Boxes for All Sorts of Stuff

tea / infusions box

Colloco in the UK has some interesting wooden storage boxes. I just wish they provided an alternative view of the inside. The one above is their infusions box.


computer box - for computer-related odds and ends

And then there's the computer box, intended for all those "PC bits and bobs."

There's also a mail box, sewing box, tools box, photo box, coffee box, salt box, flour box, sugar box, pasta box, cookies box, and recipe box.

I'm not sure how practical many of these are. For example, I think the mail box is a little too small to be useful - I certainly get mail in envelopes larger than this box. And I'm not sure I would want to use wooden boxes to store all of the things they've made boxes for. But the designs are so much fun that I wanted to share them anyway.


[via Popgadget]

Update on June 10, 2010: Colloco no longer carries these boxes. A Do Not Lose box is available from another company.

No comments: