Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shredders with Style

two skinny shredders, one read and one black

Just when I thought I was all caught up with shredder news, this shredder came to my attention. (Thanks to Allen, who commented on Unclutterer.) It's the Black & Decker Studio Shredder, a cross-cut shredder that handles five sheets at a time.


shredders in a range of colors

That got me looking for any other stylish shredders - and I found these. Unfortunately, there's no clue who makes them; I've asked the original blogger about this, but haven't heard back yet.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Those are COOL! I wonder if more companies will catch on and start making more stylish shredders.

Jeri Dansky said...

Michele, I am seeing other companies with slim-line shredders, such as this one and this one.

Getting a range of shredders that are both functional and attractive would sure be nice.