Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Picture: Simply Stashed
How many ways can you use over-the-door shoe organizers? I listed a lot of possibilities back in May 2008 - using the organizers for bathroom supplies, cables, toys, craft supplies, gloves, office supplies, etc.
But I've since found even more creative uses for these shoe organizers.
1. Real Simple writes about using them in the pantry.
2. Apartment Therapy suggests you could use one to hold silverware.
3. A Police Wife uses one to hold some of her husband's gear. [via Tanna Clark at Complete Organizing Solutions]
4. A member of the HGS horse forums says she has one on the back of the tack room door to hold brushes, shampoo, etc.
5. Over on the Imaginisce blog, Roberta says she uses one for the punches she uses for scrapbooking.
6. And Urban Greenery shows a shoe organizer turned into a tiny herb garden!