Sunday, June 3, 2007
Where do you keep the spare toilet paper? You want some extra rolls in the bathroom, but where do you put them?
In my bathroom, I have a very boring answer: in one of my plastic under-the-sink stacking drawers. If you'd like something with more flair, here are some choices.
1. Richard Hutton's Loo Table (shown above), via Apartment Therapy: San Francisco - and available from Matter in the U.S. and Theo in the U.K. Update on March 12, 2012: I'm no longer seeing this at Matter.
2. Nantucket toilet tissue tower basket
3. Splash toilet roll holder
Update on March 12, 2012: I'm no longer finding this product.
4. Stainless steel toilet paper holder by Blomus
5. Belladonna iron toilet tissue stand
6. And for those who like the silly stuff, there's the flamingo holder - found on eBay, so it won't be around for long.
For even more options, see stores such as Stacks and Stacks.