Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Once you've sorted through your purses and have carefully decided which to save, you can then look at how best to store them.
Here are some products meant specifically for purse storage. (Of course, you could easily use non-purse-specific options - a drawer in a dresser, an under-bed storage box, simple hooks, etc.)
1. The Hanging Purse Organizer from KangaRoom. Update on Jan. 3, 2010: This product is no longer on the KangaRoom web site.
2. The 8-Pocket Clear Vinyl Handbag File available at The Container Store
3. The Shoe & Handbag Storage Cube, also at The Container Store Update on Dec. 1, 2009 - The Container Store no longer has this product.
4. Another type of clear purse box
5. The Park-A-Purse Organizer
6. The Purse Rack from Davison Inventagration, available at Hanger City and many other places. Update on April 5, 2012: Hanger City has been folded into Organize.com, which doesn't seem to carry this product, but Organize-It is one place you can buy it.
[illustration from Bloom Designs, where you can find some lovely stationery]