Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Want your necklaces out on display so you remember to wear them? I've written about wall-mounted jewelry racks before, but I've found some more options specifically for necklaces.
You could always use a coat rack or a tie rack, or make your own rack with cup hooks. But here are some other options.
1. Deepwater Pottery makes the copper beveled mirror necklace rack shown above. Update on Dec. 6, 2009: The web site for Deepwater Pottery seems to have disappeared.
2. Langton Studio sells this black wood rack with 16 pegs.
3. Ginny's Ear-Nest, despite the name, sells a number of necklace racks.
4. The Myrtlewood Gallery sells a necklace holder made from - you guessed it - myrtlewood (with black walnut highlights).
5. Woodwitch sells this double-decker necklace holder.