Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 Storage Products I Never Knew Existed - Until Yesterday

coffee tablecabinet

As I was researching my latest post on kitchen knife storage, I came across a number of other items that caught my eye. Here's one of them - a coffee table that doubles as a place to store your flatware.


marital arts weapon / sword rack

And it makes sense that someone would sell racks for the weapons used in martial arts - I had just never thought about it. These come from a "small, family-run business of martial artists who handcraft items for martial artists." The photo is somewhat blurry, but you get the idea.


pocket knife display stand

And if you collect pocket knives, there are knife stands for you to display them.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That coffee table is a really great idea if you have valuable silverware. For one thing, you'd hardly ever use it anyway; for another, inside a coffee table is not the first place a burglar would ransack. Wish I'd had one of those.

Cynthia Friedlob said...

Wow. A display stand for pocket knives. You've convinced me that there's a specialty storage item available for anything that people collect!