Friday, May 8, 2009

StoryPeople: Organizing-Related Thoughts and Much More

StoryPeople print
Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life.

I first encountered StoryPeople many years ago - and thanks to Susan Ditz I got inspired to take another look. The story above has always been a favorite.


trunk

But now StoryPeople has more than sculptures and prints. There are trunks, made with whatever story you select.


treasure box

Or if you'd like something smaller (and much less expensive), there are five different treasure boxes. This one says: For a long time, she flew only when she thought no one else was watching.


coat rack

And there are coat racks where you can select both the design and the story. These are made from recycled barn wood.


StoryPeople print
I'll leave you with one more print. This one says: I try not to collect too much because having stuff takes more time than you think. But then again sometimes it's good to stay busy.

4 comments:

Floral said...

Jeri,

What wonderful boxes. Makes me wonder why I never thought of painting boxes this way.

Love your blog, by the way!

Flora

Jeri Dansky said...

Flora, I'm so glad you like the boxes! Thanks for letting me know.

Nancy N. said...

Love the pic accompanying, "Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life." It's my desktop wallpaper for a few days, now!

You are one of my ten feeds on my Netvibes page; thanks much.

Jeri Dansky said...

Nancy N, you're very welcome. I'm so glad you're enjoying my blog.