Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hate Those Wire Shelves? Make Them Nicer!

Shelfanator being put into place over wire shelf

Wire shelving from companies like ClosetMaid, Rubbermaid and Schulte has its place - but what if you have that shelving and would rather have solid shelves?

Well, I saw a possible answer at the NAPO conference. Shelfanator is a product that fits right over the shelving, and the installation process looks pretty darn easy.

And for those of you who care about such things, it's made in the USA.

Shelfanator being put into place over wire shelf

4 comments:

Veganmama said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have Closetmaid shelving in every (I mean every!) closet in my house and I'm going to transform them!! This is amazing!

Jeri Dansky said...

Nicole, you're very welcome!

Unknown said...

Unique development. I love the name! Does it snap onto the shelves or just rest on them?

Jeri Dansky said...

TSS, it sort of wraps around - see the company's web site for some pictures that really show that.

And thanks for commenting, because it lead me to your nice web site. Madison Heights? I grew up in Southfield and Huntington Woods, just down the road!