Friday, August 31, 2007

Are You a Clutter Control Freak?

Clutter Control Freak Blog

I'm now an expert contributor at the Clutter Control Freak blog! This is the blog for Stacks and Stacks, a company that sells a wide range of storage and organizational products. I'll be writing over there about once a week; my first post is Seven Hacks for the Incoming Paper Avalanche.

While I usually write about more unusual organizing products, it's worth noting that you can often find the product you need in one of the following places:

- All Bright Ideas

- Get Organized!

- OnlineOrganizing.com

- Organize.com

- Organized A to Z

- Stacks and Stacks

- Storables

- The Container Store

- Your local hardware store or drugstore

3 comments:

David said...

Congratulations on the article and guest author status! I like the article - can't wait to see more!

David

Jeri Dansky said...

Thanks for your support, David!

Jeri

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job!