Saturday, April 7, 2007

Scandinavian Design Discoveries

kitchen scale and clock combination

My latest issue of Bon Appetit came today, and it had me scurrying to my computer to read more about the Bengt Ek scale/clock - a scale on one side, a clock on the other.


notice board shaped like an elk

And while I was on the Scandinavian Design web site, I poked around and found the elk notice board. It's hard to tell the scale from the picture; it's 290mm, or about 11.4 inches tall. Check out the web site for more photos to get a better idea of how this product could be used. Update on Jan. 28, 2021: The Scandinavian Design Center is now called Nordic Nest, and sadly this product is no longer available.


wall mounted magazine holder

And finally, I found the Ro magazine holder. Update on Jan. 28, 2021: I'm no longer finding this product, either.

No comments: